Watch our IT security expert panelists discuss how to budget for 2022 in its entirety by clicking the image above.
(This event was previously recorded live on 9.30.21.)
IT Budgeting for an Uncertain 2022
COVID-19 spikes are keeping employees virtual, ransomware is inevitable, and finding expert talent is proving difficult. If 2022 is anything like this year, preparing for disruptions now will set up organizations to be more successful. So how can you maximize your 2022 IT budget and stay secure, all while managing a work from anywhere chaotic environment?
Join IT and Cybersecurity leaders as they discuss how you can optimize your future budget in such an unstable atmosphere.
- What solutions should you be considering when preparing for a “Work from Anywhere” future?
- What are some key takeaways from the 2021 cycle to take with you into the 2022 budget cycle?
- What are the foundational elements that you must fit into your IT budget? How can you balance them with all of your other priorities?
- How can you more effectively sell to executive leadership the idea that we need to keep up with the industry, make changes, and take a fresh look at things?
- How do you prepare different budgetary presentations for different audiences, and defend your plan against dissenting opinions?
Our esteemed panelists:
Leading the conversation as moderator:
“I keep thinking there must be more I need to do. It can’t really be this easy. […] I love this.“
“Aiden is the content that takes your standard endpoint manager to being a supersonic ballistic missile because it adds all this other functionality that you never had the opportunity or the time to configure.“
“We trust Aiden to automate packaging, so we have complete confidence that updates happen quickly, and on all devices–without interruptions.”
“Aiden has changed the speed and efficiency at which we’re able to do things and with what we already have. We didn’t have to re-create the wheel.”
“Aiden provides a more scalable process, better product being delivered to the end user, faster support resolution because of the consistency, and significant IT hours saved supporting the overall process”