We are growing our team and are looking for an ambitious, friendly, and absurdly reliable Sales Development Representative (SDR). You will be joining a tech startup working with high-profile clients and investors with a mission of helping people through technology.
Our SDR position involves working directly with the sales and marketing team to help generate and qualify leads who can benefit from the Aiden solution. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs must have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, enjoy starting new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and can communicate the benefits of our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
At Aiden, we value people with high energy who possess the ability to energize others. Intelligent, creative people, experts at their craft, and enjoy helping others. We value team players who are more concerned with what’s right rather than who’s right.
McKinney, Texas, is our headquarters, but our team is distributed across the US because it lets us work with the best people. Some team members live in California, Texas, and New York.
Full-time Monday to Friday.
What You’ll Do
- Setting up and executing outreach sequences which include cold calls, emails, LinkedIn outreach, and other engagements
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support sales and marketing teams on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the sales representatives
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to weekly meetings
- Report to Director of Marketing with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience with objection handling and a determination to succeed
- In-depth understanding of how to create sequences using cold calls, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making multiple outbound cold calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- General understanding of technology sales, understanding IT & cybersecurity topics is a plus
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software
- In-depth understanding of how to use LinkedIn & LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive salary + per qualified meeting held bonus + quarterly team bonus
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- Work with awesome companies. We partner with great companies and investors worldwide, and you’ll get exposed to them at the highest levels.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line, and good luck!
Aiden Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. We celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make an excellent product.