Enterprise Account Executive – Remote
Would you take pride in helping us grow to run on 100 million computers? What if that software made 100 million people more productive while keeping them safe from ransomware and other cyber-attacks?
The IT-Security landscape is broken, and a new paradigm shift is desperately needed.
Aiden is a new approach to endpoint management that leverages core DevOps methodologies and artificial intelligence (AI) to reduce manual IT maintenance work, improve security, and resolve issues before they arise.
Help Us Bridge the Gap Between IT & Cybersecurity.
You will be joining a tech startup working with high-profile clients with a mission of helping people through technology.
Position Mission: To support Aiden’s revenue growth, increase sales and profitability by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities.
At Aiden, we value people with high energy who possess the ability to energize others. Our team members are intelligent and creative, experts at their craft, and enjoy helping others. We value team players who are more concerned with what’s right rather than who’s right.
- Generate revenue through building partnerships, relationships, and strategic alliances with new prospects, existing customers, channel partners, resellers, and industry executives.
- Perform research, develop, and maintain an evolving list of key prospects in line with the company’s strategic focus and target buyer persona.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, pricing, and contracts, and develop strategic plans for the customer and the proposed solution.
- Work the entire sales cycle from direct outreach and qualification to close and delight by leveraging Solutions Engineers and company executives as appropriate.
- Communicate with customers via in-person, on-site visits, video, phone, and email, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues.
- Provide ongoing solutions consulting to existing customers to enable upsells.
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate prospect/customer feedback into meaningful product insights.
- Keep up to date with the latest business development and technology trends and best practices.
- Support marketing initiatives, including active participation on social media channels and with event promotion.
- Collaboration with various internal cross-functional groups as needed to facilitate closing business and the success of services sold.
- 5+ years of outside sales experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or services directly closing business. Demonstrated success at an early-stage, high-tech startup greatly preferred
- A passion for telling engaging stories, the IT-Security industry and constantly improving your craft
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the willingness to roll up your sleeves and take the initiative to get things done or help the team accomplish goals
- A background that combines quantitative sales experience, technical understanding, and a disciplined sales management approach
- Demonstrated ability to manage data and excellent record-keeping skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a confident and proactive approach to client management
- Superb computer literacy with email, MS Office, and general office technology (Asana, Zoom, Adobe Acrobat, and DocuSign.)
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts
- Remarkable organizational, robust decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- High integrity and moral compass
- A well-developed sense of humor.
- Authorization to work in the United States (Required).
How To Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line, good luck!
Aiden Technologies, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. We celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make an excellent product.