Application Packager – Sales Engineer – Remote
We’re experienced entrepreneurs, software architects, and developers with billion-dollar experience. We are growing our team and are looking for an ambitious and absurdly reliable Sales Engineer with Application Packaging experience. Our mission is to automate compliance and eliminate vulnerabilities from every device — you will be working with high-profile clients and investors, demonstrating how we are helping people through technology.
At Aiden, we value people with high energy who possess the ability to energize others. Our team members are intelligent and creative, experts at their craft, and enjoy helping others. We value team players who are more concerned with what’s right rather than who’s right.
As a Sales Engineer with Application Packaging experience, you will design, develop, and demo Aiden Products and work with prospects’ technical teams to address suitability.
You will work with business application owners and our Aiden automation solution to fulfill application delivery, automation, and troubleshooting requirements. We need to package thousands of business applications and automate our application deployment processes for Windows 7/10, Windows Server, and VDIs on behalf of direct customers, MSPs, and MSSPs.
You will also work with our sales team to address client questions about product functions and use cases. Ideally, you have experience with packaging software for Windows environments.
You are comfortable in video meetings and bring strong energy to all demos and presentations.
You also may be asked to work with business application owners and our Aiden automation solution to help everyone understand client needs.
- 5+ years conducting technical product demonstrations with exceptional communication skills
- Enterprise knowledge of
- Windows 7/10 Desktop Operating Systems, Image Management, Application Packaging & Distribution, performance monitoring tools in a large distributed environment.
- Active Directory / DHCP / DNS / Group Policy in a distributed environment.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 / Desktop Security Patch Management and application deployment process.
- VMware vSphere ESXi 6.x & Horizon View 7.x and above.
- Expert knowledge of
- industry deployment tools such as SCCM, LANDESK, or any other enterprise application deployment and automation systems.
- the MSI installer format.
- VBScript, AutoIt, and/or PowerShell.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multitask with changing priorities and thrive within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with little supervision.
- High integrity and moral compass. Proven ability to handle highly confidential information with the highest discretion.
- Self-starter who has the proven ability and eagerness to take on additional tasks as needed. Impressive energy resources and the ability to both sprint and run marathon races.
- A well-developed sense of humor.
- Authorization to work in the United States (Required).
What you’ll receive:
- Regular training to help nurture your talents and grow within the company
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Company retreats and regular company social events
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line, good luck!
Aiden Technologies, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. We’re excited to work with talented people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. We celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make an excellent product.