Our customers take care of their own application licensing needs, and Aiden acts on their behalf to package updates and/or deploy software. Here is a breakdown of each step:
- We automate your licensed application installation, configuration, prerequisites, detection rules, and deployment applicability rules.
- Your team performs a one-time process of adding a command to your endpoint management platform of choice, which will deploy the latest approved version of the application or a specific version.
- You assign the command to an AD group, Entra ID group, dynamic group, or collection supported by your endpoint management tool.
- After purchasing a license, simply add the new user or device to the assigned group. This can be done manually or with most IT workflow tools, such as ServiceNow.
- Depending on the type of assignment, the application will be automatically deployed or will be optionally available in self-serve portals such as SCCM and Intune Company Portal.