Today, we have some exciting (and different) news to share.
Aiden is now part of the Microsoft for Startups community.
What is Microsoft for Startups?
Microsoft for Startups is a global program dedicated to helping startups with Microsoft-based technologies scale. Each year, Microsoft selects 200 startups to be part of their program with a rigorous selection process.
To be accepted, startups have to meet the following criteria:
- B2B or B2B2C focused (includes education, public sector, non-profits, and other organizational customers)
- In market with current customers (paid or unpaid)
- Externally funded, at Seed, A, B, or C stage or validated equivalent
- Committed to working deeply with Microsoft to build their product and reach customers
- Less than seven years old with less than $25M ARR
This application-only program supports qualifying startups in three distinct areas:
- Tech enablement and 1-on-1 mentorship, which connects startups with Microsoft tech and associated experts to grow their operations and accelerate development
- Investor readiness, which includes exposure to Microsoft’s venture capital partner network and insider guidance
- Go-to-market access, which allows startups to use Microsoft channels and services to market and sell our solution
We applied to this program because we want to make sure that we offer the best Microsoft solution to our customers. With direct help from Microsoft, we can accomplish this. Aiden is focused on reducing IT maintenance work, eliminating repetitive tasks like imaging computers, and improving the end-user experience for Microsoft-based organizations. We’re excited to continue to grow and provide best-in-class service to our customers.
How our customers benefit from our involvement with Microsoft for Startups
We’re excited about this opportunity for so many reasons, but we’re particularly thrilled about how our customers will benefit from our closer alignment with Microsoft:
- Deeper Microsoft technical expertise for our customers: By gaining greater access to Microsoft technical experts and product teams, our team here at Aiden can bring that knowledge directly back to our customers.
- Closer collaboration with experts within the Microsoft ecosystem: Our team — and in turn, our customers — will benefit from a greater connection to Microsoft’s vast partner community to solve their biggest challenges.
- Increased velocity for product innovation: We have a long list of innovations that we can’t wait to bring to our customers. With Microsoft’s support, we’ll be able to deliver them faster.
- Reduced operating costs to help us scale: By reducing our operating costs, we’re able to reinvest our savings back into supporting our customers and continuing to push the limit of innovation through intelligent automation.
Get in touch
We’ll share updates here as we become more involved with the program.
In the meantime, if you have questions about how we’re working with Microsoft today and how that alignment can benefit your organization, send us a note.