Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 17.011.30166
Create, view, manipulate, and automate management of PDF files.
Classic track: Features only change with a major release.
- Abort the installation if Acrobat is running
- Install Acrobat Pro
- Install update 17.011.30166
- Grant an “Offline Exception” for the customer’s license key and disable registration
- Accept the software license agreement
- Suppress the installation of all plugins for web browsers and Microsoft Office
- Disable product usage information sharing with Adobe
- Suppress the creation of the desktop shortcut
- Enable Protected View for files from potentially unsafe locations
- Disable automatic updates
- Disable Upsell (prompts to upgrade the product)
- Disable Adobe Acrobat Document Cloud services
- Disable preference synchronization across devices
- Disable third party connectors such as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Suppress the installation of the Adobe ARM (update) service
Command line arguments
<none> - Minimally interactive install
/u - Unattended install
/s - Silent install
Common exit codes